Like what you read?

Do you like what you read? Have you had similar or parallel experiences on those sites? Do you share the same interests as me?

If you are interested in marraige seriously, then send me a message on my Facebook profile (@ the bottom of this page) and we could communicate further.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Varied Profiles

Some profiles I have come across on Shaadi.com

No offence to those who have made a brave effort to put up their profile in whatever bits of English they could string together. Once upon a time, it was sentences like these that would amuse me, but not any more. Today, I think I am more sensitive to others who may not have the advantage on these leading Indian but English matrimonial websites in a country that is more vernacular and diversified even in a rapidly advancing city like Mumbai. I wonder why they don't offer a language option on the matri-websites when even social platforms like Facebook offer the option.

SH69273105
Hi dis s cool sagar, Qualified frm a v. much reputed institute of mumbai m quite spiritual friendly & fun loving by nature. Experienced many ups n down of life seems to ten year younger of age maintained my physic is one can say my achievements right well enjoying my profession n comedy movies is my hobby. Finally decided to settle down with any one of you.. Thanks sharing your valuable moment...... regards.
***
dipak_kap( SH93278294 )
Other members can refer or search for you by your Profile ID (SH93278294) or User Name (dipak_kap)_Shaadi.com(9 aug2010).
 

i am divorci but just unmarried because i married girls was doctor but she maid girl by madical oparetion from boy to girls see is just no man no girls this is very bad chitting and by hard work i come out from that situation i am simpel but belive in all riligious & honesty, respect to all & all lworld. i have perfect gole of life. i respect all riligious. my family is very small two member & my father. my father is rtd. govt. officer. ilike music drowing (he means drowning or driving?), travelling. yoga. i belive in truth. i like same way family velu cerring girl for me. i belive more in in hindu.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment